Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Leibster Award!

Thanks so much to Jen from Vegan in The sticks for receiving the Liebster blog award!  You should really check her blog out, super sweet and living out in the sticks, she needs all the vegan love she can get!

I am honored to say the least! I now can happily pass on this award to 5 other well deserving blogs!


The Liebster Blog Awards Rules run as follows:

1. Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them. (Thank you, Jen!)

2. Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. (Keep reading for five of my picks!)

3. Post the award on your blog. (With honor!)


4. Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the web! (And you people are wonderful! Thank you for reading!)


1. There's a Hippie in my Kitchen. My "real-life" friend and also the first Vegan I actually met in person! Her awesome blog, shines with her goofy personality and tales of troublesome children. With a splash of good food thrown in for good measure! And also because I love the name of her blog!

2. Food Snobbery is My Hobbery someone who shares my love of canning and gardening and takes it whole new extremes! And to not forget the awesome recipes!

3. Meet the Shannons A fun quirky blog, in which the once thought of "unveganizable" becomes veganized!

4.Vegan Dad A super Vegan Dad that seems to do it all, and his recipes look fantastic! Not to mention it's awesome to see vegan men out there.

5. Maple Spice Pretty pictures and such a cute blog, yummy recipes and so many beautiful desserts I feel my ass widening every time I enjoy looking at dessert pictures to much.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Aw, thanks so much for the award! And what a lovely blog you have :-)