Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thai Take-out, Homemade thai food.

I'm so sad that Vegan MoFo is almost over, where the hell did October go? Probably washed away by all the rain we've been having (at least here in most parts of Ontario).

The other day we got some Thai take-out from a place not too far from where I live, they have a separate veggie menu and guarantee no animal products. The only complant I had was that it was packaged in Styrofoam (:X yuck!) and that tehy used a much softer tofu then I' used to and didn't even crisp it up.

This was Red Sauce Thai Curry Tofu. The flavor was awesome and super spicy.


This was black bean sauce Tofu


This is a spicy tofu and fake shrimp stir-fry with brown sticky rice I made a little while ago, one of my favorite meals. So simple and so so good!

3 comments:

JennShaggy said...

Thanks, Sophia. I'm always a skeptic after having a few run-ins with non vegan friendly items sprinkled into my pasta.

Damn...that "shrimp" dish looks amazing!

Jeni Treehugger said...

I thought that was a shrimp!
Asian fake meats really are the best aren't they.

Of.Varied.Interests said...

Yours looks way better :) Also, I have the same complain about restaurants-I hate Styrofoam!